Friday, September 7, 2007

Sorting and Cleaning!

Braeden discovered he can see out the window if he stands on the play table...SO cute to see him watching the sheep and llama on the other side of the yard.
Austen discovered a "talent" for skateboarding while we had a weekend in Radium. The driveway has a little slope to it, and he'd just coast down to Andrew. He LOVED it and had great balance!

Ah...we've been at home a lot for the past week and I've accomplished more than the past months combined! If you came over, you wouldn't know it...because I've created a mess while trying to clean it up...but it will get better! I suppose you could say I'm "spring cleaning" a season or 2 late!

Austen is busier than ever, and always wants to be outside right next to, or on, anything with wheels and a motor! His newest "find" is the swather...which he can never say quite right...it's super cute how excited he gets when he sees them in the fields!

Braeden is growing up way too fast. He's walking with help, and I'm sure he'll be eager to go "solo" in no time! Today he even balanced standing on his own for a second! He's playing well, and loving to wave and clap.

O.k. so that's a tidbit for today...off I go to clean up some more!

No comments: