Saturday, December 29, 2007

As Christmas Ends and a New Year Begins



The past few weeks seems to have flown by so quickly. Christmas has come and gone, and the New Year is ever so close. Our Christmas was very nice. We spent all our time with family...back and forth. The boys enjoyed skating, opening presents and playing with all the people around to give them attention! It was a wonderful time. We are all pretty tuckered out!

Andrew spent 2 days this week "breaking in" his new skidoo. He took off for the mountains with 3 other guys on Wednesday night, and came home Friday night. He had a wonderful time, and is eager to go again...but it was so nice to hear him say he missed us too! I took the boys to stay at "Grandma and Grandpa's" and we had a nice visit with Auntie Kelsie and Uncle Aaron too. We had a surprise visit from good friends, visiting from Australia. It was such a blessing to be able to be all together and catch up with them a bit!

Today was a highlight for me...we took the boys swimming! It was so much fun to go to a pool that had things for them to do. Suprisingly, Austen LOVED the "big" waterslide! He'd ride with any of us that was willing to take him. Even got water on his face and didn't seem to mind! Braeden LOVED it all too. I had to promise hotdogs and ice cream in order to get them to "leave peacefully". It was a safe promise because I knew we were going out for supper afterwards!

Well, I suppose that's about all for now. I'm looking forward to being a lot more organized in the New Year, and will hopefully post tidbits more often! I have a new office chair (thanks Mom) so it's a lot more comfortable to type!

God Bless you all in the New Year!

No comments: