I know there are SO many things I "need" to write, but can't seem to think of them when I sit down and try...hmmm.
Braeden has a lot more "words" now. His new words are "amal" for animal, "Da" for Daddy, and "dig dig dig dig" when he's playing the trucks and things that dig! It's very cute! He loves to be outside, and especially playing with loaders and tractors. Animals are #1 for him...elephants and other big animals are "best". It's really neat to see the excitement on his face when he sees another animal, even if it is for for the 100th time!
Austen turned 3! We had a "low key" birthday this year, but the presents were great! He got a slide from Opa and Oma, that is connected to our deck. Grandpa and Grandma made a "sand boat" which is a real hit with both the boys as well! Makes a lot of clean up on the deck and inside the patio door, but that's o.k. ;) Austen continues to have a fascination with things that "move". Right now he enjoys watching Daddy run a trackhoe and loader to help with some stuff around Oma and Opa's new house! Austen can ride his bike with training wheels, and loves to be out on the cement whenever he can! He even rides standing up! I have a feeling he's gonna want "bigger, better" toys when he grows up! Oh no!!
Tonight Andrew was out with the boys, supervising them sliding down a pile of rocks like it was a snowbank...no shoes of course!
Andrew is hard at work these days...seems like the list is never ending. This week was busy with shipping, digging in the dirt around the yard, and trucking this and that...every night was a late night, so I haven't seen much of him the past while.
I keep busy with the boys, trying to keep up to their energy level, and the mess they seem to create as they go...gotta curb that a little I think! I'm enjoying the sunshine, and hoping to get out in it way more this summer! I'm excited for new opportunities to take pictures, and hope to learn a lot more.
Anyhow...that's a small bit of what life is like here...I'm sure there is so much more I will remember when I click the "post" button...but will just have to come back and write more again soon!! I'll add some pictures as I get time to put them up too...one thing at a time!
That's all for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment