Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's been a while...

Phew! It's been so long since I've had a moment to write anything. We had a wonderful time in Radium for Ariel and Adam's wedding, then had a busy week the next. I had the great opportunity to take some pictures for an engaged couple, and am enjoying taking pictures pretty much anywhere and everywhere!! Thanksgiving was a good, but busy, weekend. We get 2 turkey dinners because both families are so close! I think I need to join Curves again!

Well...funny story about Austen...we were at the zoo 2 weeks ago, and Adam's cousin, Kori, was holding Austen while looking at the warthog. She told him how it's name was "Pumba" and things, although Austen has no idea the Lion King even exists. After a little while, he speaks up and says "Daddy - shoot- him". eek! So now we have to explain that Daddy can't shoot Pumba, or any other animal at the zoo...don't have any idea where he picked that sentence up from! Honestly! Austen is talking so much and starting conversations on his own. It's really great to have him expressing himself with more than grunts and whines!

Braeden is standing on his own, and has taken a total of 4 steps alone. He loves to stand up and walk, pushing anything that will move. He will point at things with his finger, and seems quite interested in everything around him. He's very happy and content and is enjoying his "freedom to move". He's quick to go upstairs if the gate isn't closed at the back entry...but does great going up the stairs, so I just have to catch him before he tries to come down!

Well...that's about it. I've been trying to add different pictures to Flickr, so feel free to use the link to check out the latest!

No comments: