Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Braeden's first, 1st Birthday Party!



Braeden turns one this Sunday, but we had to have a party this past friday because some of our family are not going to be around for the actual day. It was a really nice evening. I think the cake turned out pretty well, and we had all the Luellau side come over. Braeden loved the balloons for decoration, and just soaked up all the attention. He got some really nice presents, and is enjoying getting to play with/wear them all! The stuffed puppy from Auntie Ariel and Uncle Adam was a real hit. He "pounced" on it for a long time. Giving it great big hugs! I'll admit, one present Austen gets to use more than Braeden right now, but that's only because Braeden's legs are too short at the moment...a really shiny, red tricycle. Thank you everyone for the nice gifts.

Another exciting thing for Braeden is that he will get to move into a new room this week! I'm almost done painting, and then he can move in! Both boys will be upstairs. I'm looking forward to having the main floor "kid free" while it's time to sleep!

Anyhow...that's about that for now. Look for new pictures on flickr soon!

No comments: