Well, let's see. There's been a lot going on the past couple weeks, nothing super important, but we've been busy!
Austen is busy, busy as usual and spends the majority of his time playing with "vehicles"...cars, trucks, tractors...anything that he can make move. He is intent on Mommy playing with him, so that is a challenge for me, balancing playtime with getting some things done around the house. He's learning SO many words and concepts...and has a super good memory. He's a precious little boy, with eyes WIDE with wonder at the world around him.
Braeden is getting teeth, so he's cranky a lot...but still quite layed back. Quick with a smile, and loves to "cuddle" for quick minutes during the day. He's good at making motor noises and says "baaa" for all animals...I'm excited for him to walk on his own, but for now, he's content to take 1 or 2 steps at a time...it'll come and he'll be running everywhere...so patiently I will wait for that milestone!
We spent a weekend in Radium and had a nice rest, although our time there always goes way too quickly. I had fun taking pictures, and Andrew even "indulged" me and stopped while we took our usual drive on logging roads. Usually we make few stops, but this time he made an exception. That made it much more relaxing for me...to do something I love.
Well...Austen is in now from playing in the snow on the deck, so I should get going to take his shoes off...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment