Yet another milestone to confirm that Braeden just isn't my baby anymore! I found a second tooth the other day by being bit by him! It didn't only hurt from the bottom tooth, but from the top too! Ouch! He's eating bigger pieces of table food, bread is his favorite!
Austen's been interested in being a "big boy" and using the potty...that's been a challenge for sure! Not sure how it will turn out, but so far...I'm exhausted! It's really mentally draining...who would have thought! He's SO much fun, talking and moving everywhere! The excitement and enthusiasm for anything with a motor and wheels is really neat. He's loving the idea of skidooing. Watching lots of short video's on the computer, and playing with toy skidoos has inspired him!
Well...tomorrow will come quickly, so I should get to sleep so I'm ready for it! Oh, and a few new pictures on my flickr page...link at the top of this page~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you take that photo of Austin in the tie? I love it it is super cute! Who could ever say no to that boy!
Yes, I took that picture...kindof a "fluke" that it turned out so well, although I'd like to think it is my skill!!) As for saying "no" to him...sometimes it's hard...other times, it flies off my tongue!
Post a Comment