Well...I've never really done a "blog" before, but thought since the boys are growing up quickly, it would be fun to write things down. Also got thinking that this would be a simple way to "kill 2 birds with 1 stone". I can write things down, and share them with family and friends at the same time! So...hope someone wants to read my babble, and if not...I'll just babble to myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my god, Karisse. The boys are growing up so quickly and so handsome!!!!
Keep in touch!
Cheryl
Cool, I'm glad you've got a blog - it's pretty fun. You better check mine too now, and comment too :) I hardly write anymore cause hardly anybody puts comments on! And Facebook has taken way more of my time than blogging for the time being. Silly stuff, but cool for keeping in touch!
Karisse... you are probably the craziest person I know... I missed ya this week. You better come visit me on the farm tomorrow!
Post a Comment